الردود
Emad - Support Emad - Support

Good Morning, Yes, you can use the Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) option to dropship from Amazon to eBay. This method involves ordering products directly from a private seller on Amazon and having them shipped to your customer under your eBay accounts name and address. However, its crucial to comply with eBays policies regarding dropshipping and to ensure accurate and timely delivery to maintain a positive reputation.

aya samara aya samara

The buyer has ordered an item from my shop but it was sold out on amazon. I have contacted her to inform her that it is sold out and asked her if she wanted a refund, but now there is a similar item on amazon,. I have sent her asking her if she is interested in a similar item, but if she is interested, how do I send her the similar item? do I refund her for the sold out item? 

No, you should not issue a refund if she/he accepts the alternative item. Instead, order the item and dispatch it to her/him.

aya samara aya samara

and what do I do with the order she made on ebay that is sold out? Do i mark it as shipped? Do I cancel it? how will I receive the money she already paid? 

If she accepts the alternate item, simply treat the order like any other, order the item from Amazon, and mark it as shipped on eBay.

aya samara aya samara

You lost me, Im sorry :(.. the alternative item is not listed on my eBay shop. So do I have to list it first?  the one you want me to mark as shipped is it the one that is sold out? is it the alternative after I list it? 

aya samara aya samara

one last question, is the buyer doesnt accept the alternate item, how do I refund her? last time I refunded a buyer who also bought a sold out item, I paid him back from my own money because his money was still on hold, and I didnt get the money I paid back!  

aya samara aya samara

one last question, if the buyer doesnt accept the alternate item, how do I refund her? last time I refunded a buyer who also bought a sold out item, I paid him back from my own money because his money was still on hold, and I didnt get the money I paid back!  

To refund a buyer on eBay:

- Go to Orders and select the order.

- Click Send refund and choose the refund type.

- Enter the refund amount and a brief explanation.

- Confirm the refund details, and the buyer will be notified once the refund is processed.

Its essential to communicate with the buyer and ensure a smooth refund process.

لإضافة تعليق أو المزيد من الأسئلة والأجوبة قم بإنشاء حساب أو قم بتسجيل الدخول بإحدى وسائل التواصل الإجتماعي

إنشاء حساب